Zoe owner from Falkirk

Just a place for new members of EVAS to say hello.......
dazzacook

Zoe owner from Falkirk

Postby dazzacook » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:19 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Darren had my wee Zoe since October last year ex demonstrator and I'm loving it! I was introduced to the website from an engineer from Evolt when I was charging my car at Croy train station a few weeks ago. I've a few questions about a charging station at my home but I will find the correct forum to add this on to.

Speak soon

Darren :D

Scally

Re: Zoe owner from Falkirk

Postby Scally » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:25 pm

Welcome to this very friendly EVAS board!

noahs-dad

Postby noahs-dad » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Welcome, you have got in at a nice time when 22kW's are in fashion and popping up all over.

Interesting to hear there is an EVOLT engineer using the forum. I don't believe they have posted (but may be wrong). Perhaps they have some insight into what is going on with EVOLT rapid units this last 3-4 months.

Neil

Postby Neil » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:43 pm

Fork for the thread: The discussion on 22kW units is now over on the public infrastructure and charging board...

If a 22kW AC post is a Fast post, why do we insist on calling a 20kW DC semi-rapid. Surely it is just a Fast DC post. Viewed that way, then such a device offers cars, (particularly 3.3kW Leafs) parity in the charge network to Zoes with 22kW charging.

Obviously just my opinion, not engaging with the location argument. Better to have something over nothing, even if not as ideal as we want/need, but change the name to clearly identify its actual function. DC FAST, rather than DC RAPID.

Neil
Neil Swanson
Those who say it can't be done should not interrupt those doing it.

neil.swanson@eva.scot

Return to “New Members”