Dead , innit?

Discussion of activities carried out by EVAS
Scally

Dead , innit?

Postby Scally » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:18 am

Lets close this forum down: nobody can be bothered with it anymore. Facebook and Twitter are fine.
General Secretary of the Electric Boat Association, founded in 1984, with members worldwide.
http://www.eboat.org.uk/

IanM

Re: Dead , innit?

Postby IanM » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:52 am

Would you mind pointing me towards the EVAS Facebook and Twitter accounts please?

noahs-dad

Postby noahs-dad » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:59 am

Yes it is dead here. Twitter although quite active, is not really a forum discussion environment though is it. I think Scally is referring to another group/club or whatever it is on FB. Unlike EVAS however it is overly PHEV friendly, with personal (rather than group focused agendas), and it sadly does not value freedom of speech - but that's just my view.

I always have credited EVAS with its freedom of speech forum approach, and without being committal there seems to have been more of a balanced attitude/view about PHEV cars.

BEV driving seems to have got to a place where it is very static. Nothing is generally improving charging wise, and we all know loads about the various cars and charging now without the need for engaging with forums. I am personally not using any other forums in the last year or two.

I guess it is goodbye/well done/thankyou EVAS forum.

membership

Postby membership » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:53 pm

The forum is being rebuilt as part of the main website, meaning a Single SIgn On (SSO) will be required. Bear with us, it is time consuming.....
EVA Scotland Membership
membership@eva.scot

Return to “Electric Vehicle Association Scotland”